Thursday, May 22, 2008

Unimaginable Tragedy


Maria Sue Chapman

I read the saddest thing this morning...Steven Curtis Chapman's daughter was killed in an accident yesterday evening. You can read the story at www.stevencurtischapman.com or most news sites.

For those of you that don't know, SCC's music has played a major part in my life. I've been listening to him since the late 80's and have always been able to gain something from his lyrics. This is a horrible tragedy, and while I do not know them personally, it feels very close to home.

Please pray for the family, their son especially, and anyone close to them. This has got to be a parent's worst nightmare. I know their strength is in the Lord and He will see them through, but that doesn't mean it won't hurt for a long time.

No comments: