Friday, June 15, 2007

Go Emma! It's your birthday!!

Can you believe this little peanut...
has grown up to this?
Seriously - where did the time go? I don't know why, but I feel like a ton of bricks landed on me. How is my first baby six years old? I said to Emma this morning - "it's feels like yesterday that you were just 2." Her response back to me was quite intelligent w/a little bit of sass mixed in. She looked at me and said so matter-of-fact - "Mom, yesterday I was 5." What a little stinker! Good thing she's cute!

A little later on I'll do a photo post of pics of Emma from birth to today. It'll take a while so check back tonight.

I've also changed the comments part so you don't have to be registered to leave a comment. Didn't know it was set like that to begin with. Please feel free to comment away now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I can comment now? HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!! We LOVE you!!!!

Auntie Heather, Uncle Jeff and Allie too!