Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's been a while...

Not much is going on around here. I'm really happy about that. School is winding down, only 6 weeks to go. I'm really looking forward to the summer. I'm selfish - I like to have my kids with me. Work is going well, other than leaving Dave with the kids all the time. I've recently gained more responsibility at work doing their cash office on the weekends. This is one job I used to just love at Bed Bath & Beyond, so I'm happy to have the opportunity to do it again.

I'm not so happy about it for this coming weekend though. I'll be doing it for the first time by myself, which isn't a big deal really. I just don't want to screw it up. But the real reason I'm not happy about it is this Saturday, May 3rd, is Britax's warehouse sale. It's in the morning, from 8-12, and I have to work! It wouldn't be a big deal except I really need to get a new seat for Brian. It would be great to not pay full price for that crazy seat. I keep racking my brain trying to find a way to get there. Dave would go for me but the kids have soccer in the morning, including team pictures. He could go afterwards, but he wouldn't get there until after 10:30, and what we need will probably be gone by then. They don't do this sale every year, so when they do they usually sell out before it's over. Pooh. I'd even be resigned to it with less angst if I could get my work discount online. The seat we want to get we only sell in one color and it's not the cutest. We have other colors online, but I don't get my discount online. Grrr....

Anyway, didn't want you all to think we fell off the face of the earth...just nothing too interesting to write about.

Hope you are all doing well....drop a line and let me know how you're doing.


Oh, for those of you that care...I've lost 12 pounds! Woot woot!

1 comment:

Maria said...

If I lived there I would go for you!!! Congrats on the weight loss, I am still losing too....although I went on vacation and gained some so I am trying to lose that 5lbs now, lol!!!!!