Thursday, February 11, 2010

Party time

I know, I know. It's been ages since I've created a new post. What can I say? I'm lazy. Or crazy busy most every minute of the day. But nonetheless, I've finally carved out a little time to post a couple pictures of our littlest love monkey. Brian had a Valentine's party today at school. They also had a little lesson on Chinese New Year, in honor of their classmate and our buddy Allie. Heather came to class and read them a book about CNY and also had a couple projects - it was really cute. After the cny lesson was done we went downstairs for the party. The kids sang a couple songs - so cute! It is so fun to see them all up there really having a good time. Brian is taking after his older brother and is a big hit with the girls in his class. He has a great class - all the kids are sweet and very nice. But Brian love Haylie. A lot. And she loves him. A lot. It is beyond precious. And I have to say, Brian has good taste! Haylie is so sweet and oh so very cute. I'd be happy for them to grow up and marry each other (yes, I realize how crazy that thought is). It's just fun to joke around about it. But seriously, check out her cute little face. And yes, she is as sweet as she is beautiful.

Heather with the entire class.

Brian with Jhourney and Haylie. Two beautiful girls - good job Brian.
And Brian's favorite person, Haylie. Beyond adorable!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

She's beyond cute! She's beautiful! What a fun day!

Danielle_Osgood said...

Adorable!! Brian is quite the handsome little guy! And Haylie is a cutie!! Good Taste, Brian!