Sunday, December 14, 2008

Emma's school pic

I just found the cd with Emma's school portrait on it. We didn't order Jackson's (for good reason) so I can't post his. Let's just say hopefully it's not a sign of the future - it looks like a mug shot - chin up, attitude on his face. We kept the proof for memory-sake, but wow. Not something I'd pay money to have. ;-) Luckily we had just gotten professional pics of the kids this summer, so we've got good ones of him that are recent.

Here's Emma's though. Probably the best school pic so far for her.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Such a great picture!

Adrienne said...

She is precious! So pretty!

We don't buy the boys school pics because they ask for $ upfront, and I don't want to pay for something I don't like! So I do the pics myself! This past time, Tyler's hair was sooooo long, the pic they took his hair was in his eyes. So he looked like one of those shaggy dogs! You would think they would do something to make the pic look decent!!! I'm just glad I didn't spend $ on them! So I know what your saying about pics!! :)

Heather said...

Sooooooo precious!
-h