Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged...

I have been tagged by fellow Oct. 05 momma Kristi and I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself that most of you don't know. Problem is, those who know me personally will most likely know these things. So I guess this is meant more for the fellow bloggers out there that have never met me in real life.

1) I went to college for 4 years, but didn't graduate. (that was 11 years ago and it still bums me out)

2) I do not like any kind of fruit in my baked goods.

3) Part of me really wants to live in Seattle. If it wasn't so far away from everyone...

4) I have three cats and one (large) dog, and I still think about more pets. (this might scare those close to me)

5) I am a MAJOR germ-a-phobe.

6) I have never been a big reader, however I've read 14 books in the last three months. 10 of those since the middle of September.

7) I can play the violin (not well) and I want to buy a piano for the kids (but really it's for me).

So, like I said, a lot of you know all this already, but some of you wouldn't.

I have no idea who to tag, so forgive me if I repeat someone.

I tag Kristen, Dave, Heather, Adrienne, Jacinda, Angela, and Julie. So if you've been tagged, you're supposed to tell us 7 things about yourself we don't know, and then tag an additional 7 friends that have web pages. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Seattle's not that far away from EVERY one!!! :)

La Nuit Étoilée said...

how many credits do you have left? you should finish them! it would feel so good to get some finality and sense of accomplishment out of that.