Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures don't lie

Okay - Here's the answer...



Yup - that'd be over 6 inches we cut off sweet Emma's hair. I was going to trim it, and mentioned to her that if we cut it a little more, her bangs (that we started growing out over a year ago) would be the same length. She loved the idea of cutting it shorter - took me completely by surprise. I was all for it. We have had a bit of trouble teaching Emma that her identity isn't in her hair. She always got so much attention for it that I was ready for her to just be Emma. Not the girl with the really long hair. We'll see if she keeps it shorter or grows it back out.

What do you all think?

3 comments:

Maria said...

Love it!!! Short hair rules!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

I love it, too! And it still has some length to it, it's not super short.

Heather said...

Super cute and super healthy. Its still pretty long!
-h